Chemistry Objective Group 1 Inter Part 2 Past Paper 2014 Lahore Board
Inter Part 2 Lahore Board 2014
Chemistry Paper II Objective Type
Time: 20 Minutes Marks: 17
Note: Four possible, answers A, B, C and D to each question are given. The choice which you think is correct, fill that circle in front of that question with Marker or Pen ink. Cutting or filling two or more circles will result in zero mark in that question.
- Which is the least reactive of all the alkali metals?
- Which of the following element has lowest ionization energy?
- Which element has lowest melting point
- Kaolin is a mineral of
- Which of the following is a reddish brown gas?
- Which of the following statement is correct?
(A) Bond energy of F2 is less than CC2
(3) Bond energy of F2 is less than 12
(C) Bond energy of CC2 is less than F2
(D) Bond energy of Cf2 is less than Br2
- The coordination number of Cu in [Cu(NH3)4]SO4 is
- The process used to improve quality of gasoline is called
(A) Thermal cracking
(C) Steam cracking
- The catalytic oxidation of methane produces
(A) CO + H20
(B) CO2 + H2O
(C) C + H2O
- Toluene HNO3 + H2SO4 /100°C
(B) m – nitrotoluene
- The reactivity of Grignard’s reagent is due to
(A) Polarity of Mg-X bond
(B) Polarity of C-Mg bond.
(C) Flectronegativity of halogen atom
(D) Presence of Mg atom
- Alcohol obtained by fermentation is only upto
- According to Lewis concept, ethers behave as
- Which of the following reagents will react with both aldehydes and ketones?
(A) Grignard’s reagent
(B) Tollen’s reagent
(C) Fehling’s reagent
(D) Benedict’s reagent
- Which of the following is an addition polymer?
(C) Nylon 6, 6
- Which is not a calcarious material?
- The pH of unpolluted rain water should be