Our prime goal is to provide academic information to help students who need educational information. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes ONLY. Most of the information is collected from various sources which include web sites, e-books and freely available resources; we don’t take any RESPONSIBILITY for the authenticity of any piece of information on our website. The information on taleem-e-pakistan.com cannot be taken as final reference, we highly RECOMMEND all students and visitors use all the material for idea generation or model papers or assignment purposes ONLY and generate your own material. The visitors must verify every piece of information before using anywhere. We do not claim that the accuracy or reliability of any information, content contained on, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any page of this website.
All Trademarks, trade names, copyrighted, service marks, videos, logos used in this site belong to their respective owners/companies. If any data is violating copyright and you want us to remove the content or have any Questions/Suggestions/Problems send us. Email:
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on taleem-e-pakistan.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in taleem-e-pakistan.com search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to an email notification via Contact Us form. Please send us direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material so we can remove content. Please allow 3-4 working days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.