Herbal Tea for Flatulence
It’s embarrassing to have flatulence and embarrassing to have to buy something to treat it. Instead, make the following tea in the privacy of your home.
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile
- 1/2 teaspoon dried peppermint
- 1 teaspoon dried catnip
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- In a large cup, mix the herbs. Pour in 175 to 225 ml (6 to 8 ounces) of boiling water and steep, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain and drink tea.
- Drink 3 or more cups a day.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is for educational purposes only, and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases. If you have a serious health problem, we recommend that you consult a competent health practitioner.
Always consult with a qualified health practitioner before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.