Mixed Vegetable and Cheese Sandwich
- 6 Slices of Brown Bread (You can use White Bread/Whole meal Bread)
- 3 Cheese Slices
- 1 Medium Tomato, finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Cucumber, finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot, finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, thinly Sliced
- 1/4 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper
- A little less than usual Salt, coz we are using Cheese Slices
- 2-3 tsp of Butter for toasting the Sandwiches (optional)
- Wash all the Veggies and Chop them accordingly.
- Put them together in a bowl, add pepper and salt and toss well.
- Place a Cheese Slice on a bread slice, top it up with 2-3 spoons-full of Veggies and close it up with another bread slice.
- Heat a Skillet, add a little butter and Toast the sandwich both the sides until crisp.
- Serve with a Glass of Fresh Orange Juice, for a Perfect Breakfast.